***Farming 101 Educational Workshop Sign-Up
2 Chicks and a Farm will be hosting a Farming 101 Educational Workshop on 2 dates and times in August. During this 3-hour session, participants will learn:
- The basics of organic farming
- The best months to start planning your own garden
- Tips to grow vegetables in small spaces with limited budgets
- How to start plants from seeds
Additionally, we will incorporate:
- Open Q&A from participants
- Farm tour
The cost of the workshop ($10 per person) includes all educational sessions, light snacks, and refreshments.
*Please note, this is a working farm. Please dress accordingly (boots or sneakers with good tread are recommended) and plan to do some walking. For those with mobility issues, please contact us in advance as we have a golf cart available.
Use the drop down box to select from:
Thursday, August 1: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Thursday, August 15: 5:00 - 8:00pm
Classes are limited to the first 10 registrants to ensure a one-on-one experience with the farmers.