Chicken Bruschetta Pasta
Yield: Serves 4
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb. tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 c. plus 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (may want to leave this out due to the garlic flavor of the pasta)
- 1/2 c. torn fresh basil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 oz. garlic, garlic, garlic pasta
- 3/4 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- In a large bowl, stir together tomatoes, 1/4 cup olive oil, garlic and basil and season generously with salt and pepper. Let sit 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair until al dente, 4 minutes. Drain and return to pot.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat remaining tablespoon olive oil. Add chicken and season with Italian seasoning salt, and pepper. Cook until no longer pink, 10 minutes per side. Let rest 5 minutes, then thinly slice.
- Add tomato mixture and sliced chicken to angel hair and toss until fully combined.
- Top with Parmesan and serve.