Fettuccine with Swiss Chard & Garlic
Yield: Serves 2
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 8 ounces Black Pepper Pasta
- 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon salted butter
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 3-4 big leaves of swiss chard, hard ribs removed and chopped
- 1/2 to 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Fill a medium-sized pot with water and add salt, bring to a boil. While the water is coming to a boil, prep your other other ingredients.
- Boil fresh pasta for about 3 to 5 minutes until al dente. When pasta is done, reserve about 1 to 2 tablespoons of the pasta water for finishing the dish.
- Add olive oil and butter to a non-stick skillet and turn on heat to medium. Add swiss chard and garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook for about 2 to 4 minutes, or when the swiss chard has cooked down. Add the reserved pasta water, the pasta and the parmesan cheese and toss. Serve immediately with additional cheese if you would like.