This recipe was the featured recipe kit for January 18, 2017.
The original recipe calls for ground sausage, however, we are suggesting using our non-GMO ground Longhorn beef instead! This is a low-carb alternative to our favorite Chinese food treat!
Egg Roll In A Bowl
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the beef and cook, stirring often to crumble, until cooked through. Do not drain.
- Add the cabbage, garlic, ginger, and soy sauce to the skillet with the beef. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until cabbage has softened a bit.
- Remove from the heat and top with the green onions and drizzle with sesame oil.
- Serve immediately.
Original recipe can be found here: Egg Roll in a Bowl